This delivery truck is empty!Add some products
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
We Deliver to Your Area!
added to delivery
Let us help with meal planning this week! Everything you need for a Taco Tuesday (or any day of the week!) dinner that everyone can get excited about. All local ingredients, with gluten-free Satori Meals sweet potato tortillas, Joyce Farms chicken, and Mama's Salsa and chips.
Makes 6 tacos
We are from Chicago and Long Island and met at Indiana University (a LONG time ago!) We did a stint in NYC and enjoyed the wide open spaces of Kansas before sewing deep roots in the south.
Today, we are raising 5 kids on 15 acres in Apex, NC. We definitely didn’t grow up farmers, but today we are growing the best lettuce you’ve ever tasted.
For us, it’s not just about the amazing lettuce; it’s about cultivating community and bringing people together. The best way to do that is over a delicious meal.
Come gather at our table.
There is nothing better than breaking bread and a belly laugh to make us feel human.
Technology may keep us connected, but food keeps that connection real. Here at Triangle Urban Farm, we are utilizing the best technology of the 21st century to bring people back to their roots.
Lettuce so good you can eat it naked? We aren’t kidding. Not all produce is created equal, and we are dedicated to bringing you the cleanest, freshest, and best-tasting produce around.
Welcome to TUF. We are not just growing plants; we are growing lives.
- tuf seasoning (chili powder, ground cumin, smoked paprika, dried oregano, garlic powder)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 lb poblano peppers
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 6 flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup Mama's salsa, restaurant style
- 1 avocado, halved, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- In a small bowl, mix chicken with seasoning packet.
- Heat avocado oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Working in batches, add chicken to the skillet in a single layer and cook until golden brown and cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 4-5 minutes per side. Let cool before dicing into bite-size pieces. Follow same process with poblano pepper.
- Serve chicken and pepper in tortillas, topped with salsa, avocado, cilantro and lime.